The Staff Selection Commission will be releasing the GD Constable Notification for the current year in the month of November 2019. Aspirants can fill the application forms from the same day. This is one of the highly in demand post due to large vacancies and also good salary package.
This year around 55,000 to 60,000 vacancies are expected to be released by SSC for GD Constable posts. This is a golden opportunity for all government job aspirants who are willing to apply for various positions like BSF, CISF, SSB, NIA, AR, SSF, CRPF. Read the SSC GD Constable Notification completely and then proceed with the application process.
Also, ensure you fulfill the eligibility criteria completely else you will not be able to apply for GD Constable Exam 2019. Candidates aged 18 to 23 years and passed 10th or equivalent can apply for the GD Post. Before filling the form, try to keep all the required scanned documents ready with you in the specified format. So, that it will be easy to complete the application process.
Follow the below instructions to fill the SSC GD Constable Application Form correctly in order to prevent rejection of form.
- Visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “Notice for Recruitment of General Duty Constable”.
- Read the notification completely.
- If you are a new user then complete registration process by clicking on New Registration
- After registration you will receive a user ID and password
- Use this login credentials and login to the portal
- Fill your application form with all required details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, submit the application.
After you are done with the application process, begin your preparation well in advance for the examination. Make a study plan and prepare for all topics accordingly. Study all the topics one by one section-wise.
- For a proper preparation and reaching your desired goals take up SSC GD Constable Mock Test.
- Studying online has a lot of advantages compared to offline tutorial.
- You can experience the real time coaching with online classes with experienced faculties.
- There is no need for traveling to the tutorial and wait for the classes to get completed. Instead in Online coaching you get watch the video classes anytime and anywhere.
- Download the videos and watch it whenever you wish to.
- Get all your doubt cleared in doubt clearing session.
- Take up weekly online mock test to analyze your preparation.
- Also, you can get free study materials in PDF format.
- Make sure you follow the study plan and take up one topic at a time and complete it. Try to complete all the tasks of each day without fail.
As there are three stages in the SSC GD Constable Selection Process, taking up online coaching will be of great help. There is also huge competition for GD Constable as it is one of the high paid job profiles. So, ensure your preparation level is high and you will be able to crack the exam with high score.
See this video to get everything you need for SSC exams Preparation in one plan:
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/bsjJtEUIVEw” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>